Blue Tunes 2


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Killing Me Bitterly

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this interesting website, and I must admit that it is quite customizable.
I have just come to the realization that I did not put any of my poems in electronic form, so I am putting them all on here for back-up purposes, but feel free to comment on them. I hope you enjoy.
This first one is Killing Me Bitterly
I've been watching you walk that walk
That sexy strut you do, you do to me
My attention, and my affections become yours
Immediately and intimately, I am yours
Yours to keep, yours to play, and yours to use
I make my days as you lay your sensual gaze on this poor soul
This poor lonesome soul
Waiting for the perfect moment, the moment to lay
To lay a hand on your garment, your sacred garment
Holding my breath until you say "yes"
"Yes you may", "Of course you can" and "Why did you take so long"
"So long for you to grasp me, to clench me ever-so tightly"
Yet, I know those words shall never be uttered
Never amongst the wanting, the unworthy
The physically inferior
I will not lie, for I am not the strongest guy
Nor am I the handsomest, nor the most dashing
I am the "Average Joe"; But make no mistake
I can still go toe-to-toe with any cabron
This nobleman lives a life by a code, and a credo
This is the body of a gentleman with a rough heart
I will treat you like my reina preciosa en un trono de nuves
But please, don't fall from grace and kill my taste
By treating me bitterly, by killing me bitterly
Of course, I can make you my goddess
Mi diosa, mi hermosa
Mi hermosa creatura de pasion, si tu lo quieres
If you allow it to be
Dejame serte feliz junto a mi
By my side, I will make you melt and yearn
For me and no one else
All senses shall know no numbness
For they will be alive, and so will you
Y ahora que?
What is your next move
I hope it's to remind me on how to move
For I am love stricken
Its hard to palpitate
Your making it hard to concentrate
So let me skim your porcelain skin
Y tocar tus labios tan lentamente
Let me in please, or leave me out in the rain
Soaking ever-so somberly in the pelting lonliness
I don't know exactly what you're doing to me
But as long as you're not killing me bitterly.

I hope you liked it.

2 comments: