Blue Tunes 2


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Balance and the Calm

I look at you and I smile,
for you are just like me.
You are just like everyone one else...
who has the ability to love...
to hate...
to be hurt...
and to defend thyself.
Though, there is one characteristic
that I do admit is rather sour.
And that is your ability to contort & deform your fear,
into a collective power.
Like the long dead Fuer, marred by the world,
he gathered dreading minds and similar thoughts
into a missile of spite and lunatical froth.
You seek not the halcyonic waves of empathy
to tread your boat of unity,
but rather, you take the tides of social coercion
in hopes of controlling the random ripples of life.
Honey over vinegar catches the flies;
Somehow, that saying passed you by.
I would like to let you know, that I am as fragile too.
We were made from the same sand (you and I),
but my fires were different in my ascent to glass.
You are beautiful.
You are intelligent.
You are wanted.
You are worthy.
You are strong.
You are good enough for any crystal collector.
And if sonic darkness or life's quakes shall try to
break your gleam,
Shine with the love and the light that you have obtained,
and be better than what has been presented
to overcome that insecurity.
Be not rash or hard headed.
Be not rabid or quick tempered,
but practice the Balance and the Calm.
It is not too late to have it be done.
I believe in you, as others have believed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment