Blue Tunes 2


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall-mance

Romance seems to be dying out... well, it seems that way for the broke-ass college student. Whatever happened to a bouquet of roses being less than 60 bucks.

Is poetry corny... psh yeah, in an awesome kind of way! Try and be original is what I say. Sure, you can go off with Frost, Whitman, or Shakes, but when it flows out the top of your dome, be sure not to focus on how it came out. It is an art form, so let it flow. Rhyme like the love-thug you are. Represent!

I'm an old school kind of guy. Dinner, movie, parks, local spots, grassy lawns, star gazing, and if I'm up for it, a bit of dancing... but relaxing is more of my forte. Swimming is pretty romantic too... that is if the frat dudes aren't doing keg-stands nearby. Ah those crazy bro's, God bless them.

Grocery shopping, mall shopping... any type of shopping is still pretty good in my book... just check the account before you start buying things like billionaire Bruce Wayne. Oh, and if you can pull it off without looking so damn obvious, open doors and pull seats. You know what... just don't do it. Be mysterious, like a love ninja.

Hit the gym every now and then. If you have time to sit down and watch an episode of How I Met Your Mother ( great show by the way), then you can spend some time on the treadmill or the weight area.

Fall is such a good time for all of this. The air is fresh, right before the big holidays. If you don't have anyone special, spend some time with your friends. Be romantic with them... unless they're going to tease and make fun of you for bringing wine to watch the game. Don't risk it my friends. Stick with beer, chips, and dip.

Oh, and dress well. Dress to impress people. Don't go to far out there, though. If you are going to your girlfriend's nephew's 8th birthday party, leave the DKNY suit, and go with something a bit more laxed. You don't want the family to think your an even bigger scumbag. I swear, you forget to cancel the exotic dancer once and they'll have it over your head forever! Man, I wish my 8th b-day party was like that... THEY SHOULD BE THANKING ME!... anyways, I digress.

Well, those are some tips I have for romance in the Fall. Love life ya'll.
P.S.- Restraining orders are probably a good sign that you should move one. It should be obvious to most people, but you'd be surprised. I mean, Wow.... you know. Till next time my ravens.

No comments:

Post a Comment